Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls- Or guys?

I know many of you like to chill with the ladies and spend your time chasing them. I say they should be chasing you! I know plenty of friends that drop a whole lot of cash on the ladies. Don't let them trick you into spending your money on them just to show off. Let them think you are broke. This way you aren't attracting the wrong kind of girls, like the kind that like you for your money.
A relationship should be based on love and trust. (unless you say otherwise) There are plenty of relationships that are only bound together because one partner is the money maker while the other sticks around as long as there is income. I have to say this and please don't hate me--MONEY OVER BITCHES...Get money, Fuck Bitches. I don't call woman bitches unless they really are one.
So take my advice, same goes to the money making ladies. Guys are moochers too.


No comments:

Post a Comment