Friday, October 28, 2011

Need Versus Want

I know many of you love spending your money and smoking away all your profits. Do you really want to see your profit disappear like that? I know I sure don't. If you aren't making a little something for yourself then what are you doing this for? I know people who have been hustling for years and can't even afford to buy a car. What's the point in that. Focus on the main goal, to stack up lot's of cash and buy something worth saving for. Treating your friends to munchies and smoking all those blunts is taking away all your profit.
Before you decide to buy something in the store, think first if you need it or just want it. This helps me in all occasions and has saved me tons. I sometimes am a compulsive buyer and buy things because I can. Most of the time I regret buying the stupid junk and wanna return it. This is what I should be doing, and also all of you if you have already purchased an item. Don't let people tell you that you are cheap. Tell them you are just frugal. This means someone who likes use their money wisely and whether the item will last or if its worth it. They can't diss on you for that can they?Also check out this site for savings and investment strategies   http://genxfinance.com/the-top-5-ways-to-become-a-millionaire/   or   
http://moneywatch.bnet.com/saving-money/blog/devil-details/graduates-how-to-become-a-millionaire/2190/

No comments:

Post a Comment