Friday, August 5, 2011

Higher Education

To me it seems like most of my friends are sitting around doing nothing. Every bodies complaint is that they don't have the adequate funds for school. If you do have some money saved up, take advantage of your neighborhood community college. They offer inexpensive courses with small class sizes. I work part time and also go to school part time. It may take me a few years, but I will get a career out of it.
There are also lots of people that do get a degree, but are stuck with a lousy job. That's why you must pick a career that has real job opportunities. There are vast amounts of degrees and job opportunities along with them. Do some research, you can find what job and income level fits you. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can always go back to school. Its never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment