Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vehicles

What type of car do you drive? what type of car would you wish to drive?
I prefer a sports car, even if its a coupe. They are light weight, fast, agile, and usually don't waste a lot of gas during regular commuting. Usually sports cars are sleek and sexy.
Plus I wouldn't like a large SUV. I don't like filling it up with the whole soccer team. And spending around fifty dollars just to fill the tank. I would like a small 6 cylinder SUV for off road excursions.That's the only reason I would get one.
If I absolutely had to take 6 or more people with me then a mini van would be adequate. I still wouldn't buy one but renting is more appropriate.
If only I had the funds to buy all these sports cars, and a range rover. Comment on this and tell me what you drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment